You manage your community’s assets and public infrastructure including storm and sanitary sewers, streets, parks and greenways. Your customers are taxpayers and ratepayers with a vested interest in your capital expenditures.
Our primary role is the development of multi-purpose, above-ground civic assets focused on wet weather management and community connectivity that leads to urban renewal, neighborhood revitalization, economic development and job creation.
To meet your needs, we can provide:
- Stormwater infrastructure master planning
- Wet weather management modeling
- Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) abatement strategies
- Integrated infrastructure design engineering
- Urban stream restoration
Public Works & Utilities Projects
- Reconnecting to Our Waterways: Pogue’s Run Waterway Sarah 2017-01-02T00:47:25+00:00
- Old North St. Louis Sustainable Historical District Sarah 2017-01-02T00:47:11+00:00
- Columbus Green Infrastructure Workforce Development Sarah 2017-01-02T02:04:57+00:00